MFIA President Lisa Edwards
The Mission and the Purpose of the Association
- To unite for mutual benefit for those public officials and private person engaged in investigating the origin and cause of fire.
- To assist in the control of arson and kindred crimes.
- To provide for the exchange of technical information and developments.
- To cooperate with other law enforcement agencies and associations to further the suppression of arson.
- To encourage high professional standards of conduct among fire investigators in the State of Mississippi.